This year, Club A, in association with Instituto Estelar Bilingüe, are embarking on a large scale project to improve the lives of the kids in this impoverished community. We plan to have volunteers join us in building and painting a playground built of recycled materials next to the community center where we have Club A every week. All of our volunteers will also be able to participate in our Spanish immersion program, which includes a homestay in Liberia, excursion, and more. The details for this volunteer project, including dates and cost, are listed below.
Dates: July 23-30, 2017 (total of 7 days)
Cost: $1000 (does not include airfare)
Capacity: 28 volunteers maximum
- Organized volunteering! Build a playground in a needy neighborhood and work directly with Club A kids in an educational after-school program.
- Studying Spanish! Complete one level in our Spanish immersion course (15 hours of formal class)
- Homestay lodging with a local Costa Rican family, with two meals a day
- Transportation to and from the project site
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Extracurricular activities with Estelar to practice your Spanish more!
- Two excursions to a waterfall and a beach in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
If you are interested in volunteering for a week for this upcoming projects, then please contact: Info@clubacr.com.